Race Driver Pro has all the features of Race Driver plus it interfaces with several world-class timing and data acquisition systems. Why connect to a timing system? You can import your lap times (and in some cases your competitors' lap times) directly into Race Driver Pro and see how your competition is doing. All Race Driver versions run on Microsoft Windows 2000, XP and Vista. (Vista 64 not recommended.)
Race Driver is software designed specifically for drivers. Here's what it does:
- Tracks ALL your sessions, whether it is practice, qualifying, a race or a track day (testing).
- For each one of those sessions, it stores pertinent info like tire temps, tire pressures, oil, water, gearing, shock/spring settings, etc. It also tracks the time on your motor, session-by-session, and the heat cycle of the set of tires you are using.
- For each of those sessions, it also allows you to track your competitors and what they are turning in lap times. Additionally, it stores their information so you can cross-reference it against their lap times and yours.
- Show you how you practiced, qualified and raced at each venue.
You can enter your past races if you saved your time sheets and
get a head start.
- Allows you to perform queries and searches, for instance finding everybody who had a lap faster than 1.39.00 at Willow Springs or finding the fastest lap any of your competitors at Watkins Glen. Naturally, the queries are dependent on how faithful you are in adding your competitors and their times into Race Driver.
- A Report Wizard so you can create your own reports in addition to the reports shipped with Race Driver.
- A Track database and a Hotel database to store basic info like track phone numbers, their web sites, names & telephones of hotels where you've stayed, what you paid last time, etc.
- Full charting capability, specifically for lap times, so you can compare your efforts against team members or your competitors.
- Tracks all financial information (hotels, tow gas, race gas, entry fees, dinners, engines, etc) on an event-by-event basis so you can see exactly what you are spending. Race Driver can handle multiple cars for a single owner.
- A car-handling wizard; you indicate what is wrong with the car and the wizard responds with suggestions for tires, sway bars, springs, etc.
- Provides you with a full-blown scheduler including Monthly, Weekly
and Daily calendars.
|Features||Race Driver Lite||Race Driver||Race Driver Pro|
|Stores all your sessions and lap time data|
|Stores tire temp, gearing, shock/spring setting, etc data|
|Tracks the time on your motor|
|Tracks the tires' heat cycles|
|Tracks multiple team drivers|
|Tracks multiple competitors|
|Task Manager to manage your daily racing tasks and to-do's; interfaces with the Scheduler|
|Scheduler with Daily, Weekly and Monthly calendars to display your racing tasks, including crew assignments|
|A printable punchlist so you don't forget your gear|
|Graphs for each practice & race, at each venue|
|Graphs to compare any two sessions|
|Graphs to compare multiple drivers|
|On-board timing systems interface (iCard USB, MyChron, Intercomp, MoTeC, Hot Lap and Alfano)|
|Report Wizard for on-the-fly reports|
|Car-handling wizard to identify handling ills|
|A Track and Hotel database|
|Database transfer utility (between systems)|
|Limited to 25 Sessions and 5 Events|
Timing and Data Acquisition Info:
|Race Driver Pro supports:|